Tonight, ABC/Ch. 4 airs Part 3 of “When We Rise” (8 p.m.), the fine miniseries about the decades-long LGBT fight for rights.
It’s the early ’90s, and Cleve, Ken and Richard have all contracted HIV. In order to get the country, the government and the president to give those dying of AIDS any attention, Cleve creates the Names Project AIDS Memorial quilt.
The miniseries tells the story of the movement through the stories of a handful of real people — and they appear in “When We Rise: The People Behind the Story” (7 p.m., ABC/Ch. 4), and hourlong documentary that features Cleve Jones, Roma Guy, Ken Jones, Diane Jones and Cecilia Chung.
Elsewhere on TV …
• “The Voice” (7 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Blind auditions continue.
• “MasterChef Junior” (7 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): The cooks split into two teams and compete to prepare corn dogs.
• Men’s college basketball: Montana at Weber State (7 p.m., Ch. 14)
• “Supernatural” (7 p.m., CW/Ch. 30): A chance to take out a nest of vampires backfires when the alpha-vamp shows up.
• “The Great Indoors” (7:30 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): Jack fixates on his relationship with Rachel to the detriment of the magazine.
• “Lip Sync Battle” (7:30 and 8 p.m., Spike): Clark Gregg vs. Hayley Atwell
• “Chicago Med” (8 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Dr. Rhodes cares for a trauma patient whose accident is a media sensation.
• “My Kitchen Rules” (8 p.m., Fox/Ch. 13): Lance Bass and his mother face off against Andrew Dice Clay and his wife. (Season finale)
• “Riverdale” (8 p.m., CW/Ch 30): Betty and Jughead’s probe into Jason’s death brings them to a home for troubled youth; an unexpected betrayal sends Veronica spiraling.
• “The History of Comedy” (8 p.m., CNN): “Spark of Madness” explores the mind of the comedian and why mental illness and substance abuse are remarkably common.
• “Portlandia” (8 p.m., IFC): Carrie tries to improve her passenger rating; the National Small Talk Convention comes to town.
• “Training Day” (9 p.m., CBS/Ch. 2): An internal investigation into a past shooting which could cost Frank his badge and freedom.
• “The Blacklist: Redemption” (9 p.m., NBC/Ch. 5): Scottie’s friend is falsely arrested for espionage in a dangerous foreign country.
• “60 Days In” (10 .m., A&E): Innocent civilians are selected to infiltrate Atlanta’s Fulton County Jail.